1.0.8 out now
– Fixed “Skip Intro Sequence” setting not working.
– Added driverStintTimeLeft and driverStintTotalTimeLeft to sharedMemory.
– Added rainTyres flag to shared memory and digital displays.
– Fixed sessions in shared memory, added session index.
NOTE: more documentation on shared memory data is available in the following link: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/acc-shared-memory-documentation.59965/
– Replay version is changed.
– Fixed MOTEC venue name bug.
– Exposed forceFeedbackIntervalSteps in the controls.json in documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Config to increase Force Feedback frequency (0= 333Hz 1=222Hz 2=111Hz, default is 2).
NOTE: high-end wheels will benefit from using a higher frequency, but older wheels should keep setting “2” for compatibility.
– AI now observes blue flags vs. player and other AI cars.
– Fixed inconsistent and wrong Career preset values (notably extra long Qualifying sessions in Endurance races when playing in “Long” mode).
– Practice sessions are now globally limited to 60 minutes.
– Added pitlane open/closed logic to stop the AI from entering the pits in the first lap in mixed weather conditions.
NOTE: the pitlane now opens when the leader completes the 1st lap. If the player pits before the pitlane is open, there will be no pit crew ready.
– Championship code structure reviewed.
NOTE: polesitters are going to take 1 point.
– Possible fix for AI late pit-exit limiter deactivation at Monza.
– Added cutting warnings in Savegame.
– Added session fuel consumption to Savegame.
– Fixed superfluous RaceComm messages when loading a Savegame.
– Fixed AI running faster for a few minutes after loading a Savegame.
NOTE: these fixes will require new game saves to function correctly. Loading older saves will still lack the correct data.
– Fixed various crashes that could occur when exiting the replay.
– Added automatic driver swap in the MFD when pitting.
NOTE: in Sprint races, the MFD will automatically jump to the next driver when entering the pits, and driver swap will be blanked out outside of the pit window.
– Fixed a bug with ghost car after returning to pit.
– Reduced yellow flag relative speed threshold.
– Fix for a bug with the Ferrari after a garage teleport, where the car would continue a lap down due to a respawn glitch.
– Fixed wrong assists applied when returning from special modes, such as Career.
– Increased session overtime in Career events from 2 mins to 3 mins.
– Fixed different professionalism bonus texts in the Career.
– Completely reworked Custom Championship architecture.
– Fixed Custom Championship entry generation.
– Fixed qualifying rule based on number of races in Custom Race Weekend mode.
– AI flash lights when lapping.
– New system for safer car location state.
– AI now slow down to get space in qualifying.
– AI now uses current delta time to aid in the decision to abort a qualify lap to take space.
– Fixed potential crashes during reverse replay.
– Updated and fixed pit triggers for all tracks.
– Fixed possible wrong states on consecutive replays of restarted sessions.
– Fixed yellow flag warning during podium sequence.
– Fix for Savegame gamemode that was saving a different value after a different game load.
– Fixed potential crash with audio comms disabled.
– Tweaked audio behavior for external sound fading (to fix inconsistent audio in F3/F7 cameras).
– Fixed gear compressor timing for the Porsche 991II GT3 Cup.
– Added basic car spotter
– Added new audio messages for stint ending and stint over
– Fix for the reset view (Ctrl+Space) not working with menus and HUD layers when using the HTC Vive (Steam VR plugin).
– Enabled trackIR in freecam (F7) and chasecam (F1) views.
– Fixed inverted axis in TrackIR.
– Fixed showroom being zoomed on triple-screen resolutions.
NOTE: the new FOV is applied after a game restart.
– Added Stats page to the Driver profile UI.
– Added the possibility to enable the spotter in the Audio options.
– Fixed tyre set selector issues in the pitstop strategy section of the Setup/MFD.
– Game Mode helper texts revised in the UI.
– Stabilized realtime leaderboard in the starting phase of the race.
– MFD: certain elements now allow continuous increase/decrease on button down (fuel, tyre pressures, brake bias).
– Fixed a condition when the MFD weather forecast wouldn’t update.
– MFD: driver selector is now locked in pit window modes once the player has completed the mandatory stop.
– Fixed leaderboard race number on points table page.
– Added nationality on leaderboard page / points table.
– Fixed selectors on leaderboard page.
– Added personal best laptimes to loading screens and Singleplayer Circuit Info.
– Fixed and tweaked multiple Custom Race Weekend and Custom Championship options in the UI.
– Added driver stint rule message on the pitstop MFD page.
– Fixed fuel test slider inconsistencies.
– Updated Rating Profile Help texts.
– Removed replay button visibility without recorded time.
– Added penalty indicator to HUD standings and realtime track position widget (also affects pitmenu standings and broadcast HUD).
– Numerous text description and navigation-related corrections all across the UI.
– More obvious indication on the HUD when the driver stint goes into overtime.
– More effective advanced sharpen filter in video settings.
– Fixed polystyrene distance markers inverted in Brands Hatch.
– Fixed various visual bugs on the Hungaroring and Brands Hatch.
– Fixed graphical LOD issue on the Porsche Cup.
– Various graphical updates on the Audi R8 LMS.
– Added driverStintTimeLeft and driverStintTotalTimeLeft pages to the Racelogic display.
– Racelogic pages rearranged (laptime, delta, stint driven, stint time left, total driving time left). Default key to cycle is ALT+D.
– Tweaked RPM lights layout for the Bentley Continental GT3 2018.
– Fixed a bug with ligth cones when opponents visibility was used (focused car had front lights off after changing car with Shift+Arrows).
– More consistent placeholder values on dash displays.
– Wet asphalt water film depth now influences aerodynamics.
NOTE: you might need to raise your ride height up to 4-5mm to regain the same splitter and diffuser balance and performance on a wet track.
– General UI setup and MFD tyre pressure logic refactoring. No more automagic for ambient pressures.
Whatever the ambient temperature, the slicks are now preheated at 70°C and you can input the pressure you want for that preheated temperature.
Preset setups are already adjusted. Old saved setups will start with very low pressures and you generally need to add 4 to 5 psi extra.
Simply put a tyre pressure you desire, usually 2psi less than the hot pressure you want, and go.
– Minimum tyre pressures now at 20.3psi, as per Pirelli document request. Pay attention as the pressure can get lower than that when the tyres get cold without blankets while waiting at the grid start and can easily deflate on kerbs.
– Fixed MFD pitstops screen tyre pressures.
– All cars updated preset setups with new tyre pressures.
– Improved flat tyres grip, you should now be able to return to pits with a flat tyre.
– Fixed high fuel consumption under pit limiter.
– Fixed engine consumption in idle.
– Tyre blankets for slick tyres now at 70°C.
– Optimum tyre pressure tweaks.
– Fixed ignition on by default with manual engine start in certain cars.
– Honda NSX GT3 fuel consumption tweaks.
– Mclaren 650S GT3 improved TC logic.
– Fixes in Lexus RC F GT3 fast damper preset setup.
– New aggressive Barcelona preset setup for Audi R8 LMS, Mercedes-AMG GT3, Lamborghini Huracán GT3, Bentley Continental GT3 2018, Porsche 991 GT3-R, Ferrari 488 GT3.
MULTIPLAYER & RATINGS:
– Increased the minimum pre-race time to 80s for public MP, decreased to min 5s for private MP.
– Small improvement to the MP formation lap, preventing the ability to outrun the leader with good timing.
– Servers won’t spam “late” warnings for event resets.
– Fixed ghostcar (disconnected car) during MP replay.
– RC Rating was rewritten and now works again both in SP and MP.
– RC will start at 0 while the old Elo value is still remembered.
– Numerous SA Rating improvements. Most changes raise the requirements to gain Trust, so global SA ratings are expected to drop a few points.
– Fixed a bug where lifting on straights would generate Trust.
– SA and RC will change at a slower rate for low AI strength (< 90%), while the balance between Trust and OBWP is untouched.
– Fixed FP2 and Q2 not displayed in server list.
– Enabled collision bag for both MP and SP. SA penalties should only be applied to cars that are “root” contacts, no OBWPs for being caught in a mass accident.
– Fixed replay auto save in MP when the weekend changes.
– Server passwords are now stored.
– Increased low-latency (LAN servers) ping accuracy, possibly removing jittering. The effects will also improve regular Multiplayer netcode prediction, but won’t be as significant.
– Added DT, 5s, 15s penalties as admin commands.
– The driver swap info widget is now more compact.
– Numerous fixes to driver swaps situations.
– Team names are now visible in MP.
– Netcode preparation for new pitstop rules, preview instructions will be added in the forum.
– Server weather configuration now has more weight on the cloud level, configuring high cloud levels drastically improve the chances of rain (when dynamic weather is used).
– Enabled the collection of new driver statistics.
– Possible fix for MFD crash in MP when changing pit strategy after a driver swap.